Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will say whatever you want with fire flames

I will say whatever you want with fire flames












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">50 words script!

No abusing please as per fiverr rules my account might get suspended for doing so.  

Languages spoken English, Hindi, Marathi, and Kannada.

Hi I can say whatever you want for upto 50 words.  I can sing dance or deliver a message to someone.  The video will be in two or three takes at different angles and will be edited together so that I do not mess up with lines what you provide.

Reviews


calebhill475:Great delivery!!

varun_karkhanis:Great buyer

website101:Amazing video, exactly what I wanted to troll my friend with. Came a day over deadline, but it was ok.

varun_karkhanis:Great Buyer

tamaye:Very nice! Better than we expected!


No comments:

Post a Comment