Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will teach you full photoshop

I will teach you full photoshop












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will teach you photoshop through Skype or Teamviewer

1. Document Setup ( change page size / width / height / Resolution / Color modes)
2. Photoshp important paletes and add / remove from window  
3. Open images
4. change image size
5. Tool Box and usage
6. Menu and option bars
7. Selection Tools
8. Drawing Tools
9. Basic Image Editing 
10. adjustment Brightness / levels / more..
11. Cropping
12. Resizing
13. Correcting
14. Layer Operations.
15. Navigation
16. Using filters
more....

Be a Photoshop Profesional


You can order more sessions when you required more training.
for more clarification please feel free to contact me.

I assure your to deliver you the best quality service..

Order now and stay relaxed.

Thanks

Reviews


gemeni1013:5 STARS EXECELLENTE.

aj_solutions:awesome experience!!!!

alahnnanikol:This seller cares. Good.

aj_solutions:Awesome buyer will teach him all things for sure

leftfooter:Super work again from AJ, is now my goto guy for learning photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment