Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will help You with maths 5.0 (1 review) General Info From United Kingdom Member since Dec 2017 Recent Delivery 7 months

I will help You with maths 5.0 (1 review) General Info From United Kingdom Member since Dec 2017 Recent Delivery 7 months












About:

Thank you for stopping by to see my gig :)
I will give my best to help you learn mathematics topics that you are struggle with.
You will:
- Choose the topic, date and time of the lesson.
- Get a custom, specially prepared PowerPoint presentation for the each lesson.
- Get at least one hour of me explaining you how to learn understand that topic you're struggle with.
- Get fast communication with me via Facebook messenger 

I will not only teach you that topic, but I'll recommend to you revision sources that you can use to revise by yourself , for free. 

Reviews


joshnevard:Brilliant experience learning standard form. Would recommend!

joshnevard:Brilliant experience learning standard form. Would recommend!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment