Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will assist you in math,calculus,probability and stats problems

I will assist you in math,calculus,probability and stats problems












About:

Hello, I'm Ivan Cody, if you need any assistance in maths or statistics you're in the right place.
I can assist you in all subjects including:

1/ Algebra
2/ Arithmetic
3/ Analysis
4/ Geometry 
4/ Topology
5/ Probability and statistics
6/ Trigonometry
...and more

Note: Contact before placing an order to check if I'm available

=====> 100% satisfaction guaranted

Thank you

Reviews


bashtownes:Great!!!!!!!

ivan_cody:Thank you so much... Great buyer

robertcage:Very helpful and delivered exactly what was required. Thank you!

ivan_cody:very clear, great buyer. Thanks

yusareba:He is very patient and detailed. Even helped with revision even after the order was completed


No comments:

Post a Comment