Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will teach a personalized english lesson for you

I will teach a personalized english lesson for you












About:

Thanks for taking the time to look at my profile!  :)

My name is Noah, and I'm from the United States, but I have also lived in Iceland and the Czech Republic. I am currently in the US, and I am in the Mountain Time Zone (UTC-6). We will use the Zoom video conferencing system for our video conversation. I only use Skype as a backup.
____

I am a professional online English teacher, and I have been teaching since 2015. I have a TEFL certification, and I specialize in improving your conversational English.

I also enjoy real-world conversation and situational English!
____

My teaching style?
Fun and interactive!
I really like to teach English that is relevant to YOU and what you want to achieve.
____

Why should you spend your money on me?
- I want to help you achieve YOUR goals.
- You are not just "another" student to me.
- Even if you decide to not continue lessons with me, your Basic or 1st lesson with me will provide you with the information you need in order to improve your English! 

Reviews


ozansahin:It was a great experience to speak with Noah, he's a great teacher who aims your weak points and offers a proper plan. Thank you.

riobyte:Outstanding Experience!

ozansahin:It was a great experience to speak with Noah, he's a great teacher who aims your weak points and offers a proper plan. Thank you.

riobyte:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment