Friday, July 6, 2018

I will solve any mathematics or statistics problems

I will solve any mathematics or statistics problems












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have more than 3 years experience of teaching math.

I can help you in following topics:

  • DISCRETE MATHEMATICS
  • Linear Algebra
  • Statistics and Probability 
  • Differential Equation
  • Calculus
  • Grade Mathematics 
  • Online web work for differential Equation, 
  • Algebra, 
  • Geometry,
  • Pre-calculus,
  • Calculus 1, Calculus 2 ,Calculus 3  
  • Trigonometry, 
  • Integration 
  • Laplace Equations
  • Relational Algebra
  • complex number

Or any topic related to Math I can easily help you with that.
Please Contact me before placing order.

Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment