Monday, July 23, 2018

I will teach you american accent through skype

I will teach you american accent through skype












About:

Do you want to learn or to speak American accent? I can help you!
 I´m an English Educator for about 5 years of experience in distance teaching of English for both children and adults. I can help you with pronunciation and grammar in American accent teaching you how to pronounce most words correctly.

Please send me a private message to agree on class time and also desired topics to talk about during the class.
Our class will be held Via Skype.
A 5$ gig = 15 minutes of conversation on Skype. If you like more time, you can add on one of the extras!

35 mins plus revision = 5$ gig + 5$ extra
1 Hour plus revision = 5$ gig + 10$ extra

I hope we get in touch soon!

Reviews


sensationliv717:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sensationliv717:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment