Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will teach ielts and speaking partner

I will teach ielts and speaking partner












About:

I can teach you to master all four aspects of the IELTS test, especially listening  and speaking, with a super-fast immersive method that depends on having fun in the language rather than studying. The entire course takes between 10 to 30 hours on average. Try today, and get a refund if you do not like the lesson.     

I have been an IELTS teacher for 5 years. I am happy to speak English with you via LINE , Skype or WhatsApp  to improve your IELTS Speaking skills. 

Besides helping you practice, I will give immediate feedback and correction on your grammar, fluency, coherence, vocabularies, pronunciation and other speaking aspects necessary for IELTS exam.

We will practice with unlimited questions and various topics in each session. You can propose topics to focus on or we can use my set of speaking questions. Our session can be chat only, voice call only or a mix of chat and voice call. Whichever you feel comfortable to practice by.

After you order a gig, we will arrange a practice time that works with your schedule.

    Reviews


    rebekaa:malikhussain575 is best in fiverr, same like always you are awsome

    rebekaa:Iam regular buyer and malikhussain575 is best is fiverr., i will buy again

    malikhussain575:great experience

    rebekaa:Friendly and easy to communicate.. I will buy again

    rebekaa:malikhussain575 is best in fiverr, same like always you are awsome


    No comments:

    Post a Comment