Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will teach chinese, cantonese or english via skype

I will teach chinese, cantonese or english via skype












About:

If you want to learn Chinese or learn English online, I can help with one to one coaching. Your command of the language will improve through constant practice. 

I speak English, Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese.

I can help you to prepare for the following exams:

Exam prep -
Chinese - HSK
English - TOEFL, IELTS

Reviews


yokoshi:A very dedicated and friendly teacher, highly recommended!

worksmart18:Wise customer with clear objective.

kamil_konieczny:Great experience. It was nice talking with you. Thanks.

worksmart18:Sincere and considerate. Thank you, Kamil!

rikory:Very responsive and easy to talk to. Seller works with you to determine the best approach to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment