Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do your thermodynamics and heat transfer assignments

I will do your thermodynamics and heat transfer assignments












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Kindly Come to Inbox Before Placing Order

Hi,

I am Muhammad Umar Graduated Mechanical Engineer I am Highly experienced in the handling of questions and problems regarding Thermodynamics

My services include
  • Temperature and Heat
  • Thermal Expansion
  • The Ideal Gas Law
  • Kinetic Theory of Gases
  • The First Law of Thermodynamics
  • The Second Law of Thermodynamics and Heat Engines
  • The Carnot Cycle
  • The Diesel Cycle
  • Entropy.
  • The Rankine Cycle
  • The Otto Cycle
you can contact me any time for any problem related to Thermodynamics

Your Satisfaction is my First Priority
Kindly Come to Inbox Before Placing Order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment