Monday, July 23, 2018

I will help you with your Reading, Pronunciation and Intonation

I will help you with your Reading, Pronunciation and Intonation












About:

I am offering Online English Lessons in Conversational English, Pronunciation and Grammar.
Classes will be either 25 minutes or 50 minutes in duration.
I also offer 25-minute reading lessons.
I am a very patient and nurturing tutor and will help you with your English language difficulties.
We can either have a video call or only audio, depending on what you are comfortable with. 
I teach all age groups especially adults who are trying to learn English as a second language for travel or to improve their career/study options. 
I am always open to new teaching styles and ways to improve my existing teaching style.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment