Friday, July 6, 2018

I will teach and tutor complete online english classes

I will teach and tutor complete online english classes












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">My name is Simonne Scull. I am an American English teacher with 10 years of great experience and results. I have wonderful teaching skills and patience. I am a outgoing person that works with all English levels. I am passionate about teaching. I know together we will achieve great results.

Reviews


cesar7f:Excellent as usual!

sarah0076:A++ tutor Teaches in a professional manner Very knowledgeable.

superpapa18:Thanks for your expert teaching!

bebascull:Great working with this student. Very responsible! \r\nThank you.

knight_taurus:I bought to improve my pronunciation skills in English. After the trial class, I have contacted seller many times to find the rate of real classes but I am not getting any response at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment