Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will be your spanish conversation tutor

I will be your spanish conversation tutor












About:

you're studying Spanish but need help in speaking skills? you studied Spanish and are worried about losing practice? You already speak Spanish but want to improve your speaking skills correcting any mistake you may have in grammar or pronunciation while speaking?

I offer a personalized speaking class in Spanish to help with your fluency, grammar, and pronunciation. Plus, you will learn new and interesting topics and vocabulary. 

Born and raised in Venezuela, Spanish is my mother tongue. However, being a native speaker is not enough. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Spanish linguistics from the Universidad Central de Venezuela, the most prestigious university in my country and number 18 in the most important universities in Latin America. Also, I have been a Spanish teacher for 5 years working for important languages institutes and several embassies. As a native speaker, I know how to use the language to communicate, as a professional, I know the language and how to teach it. 

The class:

  • 60-minutes conversation class through Skype. 
  • Lesson sheets with fun and interesting topics according to your level.
  • Corrections and questions solving about any topic in the class. 

Reviews


jackaynsley:Maria has personalised the lessons to myself and my needs and is full of energy the whole time. She makes me feel confident in speaking which is great because I am an absolute beginner. Really looking forward to the many more lessons I will take with Maria in the future!

mariainojosa:Jack is a really good student to work with! He is very much interested in learning and works hard to get it right, which makes my work easier and satisfying. I am really glad to work with him and help him in his journey through the language.

acaciao:Brilliant!

mariainojosa:always great to work with Alex! She is super fun, a great student.

acaciao:Excellent service and great communication. Definitely recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment