Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will teach and help you with your Italian, I will make a real Italian man/woman out of you!

I will teach and help you with your Italian, I will make a real Italian man/woman out of you!












About:

I will teach, help and support you with the Italian language and even teach you about the Italian culture, history and curiosity facts since I am Italian! I was born in Rome, my whole family was born here and we do live here!  I have a little experience with Skype lessons because I started learning and improve my English online, all by myself, about 4 years ago via Skype with the help and support of English native speakers that wanted to learn Italian. So it was kind of an exchange haha: they taught me English and I taught them Italian and it went really great! I can speak English very fluent now! I hope I can do the same with you! do not hesitate to contact me, I will be more than glad to answer all of your questions and doubts! 

Reviews


badboys76:Amazing. Good job.

badboys76:Excellent Italian speaking. Thank you

emmanueltheone:Amazing teacher :)

missywandy:un piacere lavorare con te!

emmanueltheone:Professeur très talentueux :)


No comments:

Post a Comment