Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will teach you how to apply makeup

I will teach you how to apply makeup












About:

Hey there ! Welcome to my gig for only $5 you will get the perfect makeup tutorial , stop searching the web for the look you want to create , I will create the content you want to see and the look that best suits you ! 

check out each package so I know exactly what you need .

I can create :
-Soft neutral looks
-Bridal Makeup looks
-Halloween tutorials etc.
-Colorful looks . 

much more ! 

Reviews


appkoo:She’s a loyal seller. We will work with her long time. We took her in our team. Best wishes for her.

rominax101:Lovely client

appkoo:She's really a loyal seller. She did more than she said. We recommend her. :)

rominax101:Outstanding Experience!

appkoo:She’s a loyal seller. We will work with her long time. We took her in our team. Best wishes for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment