Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will help you and give you french lessons

I will help you and give you french lessons












About:

I'm a native French speaker and i've been teaching french to begginers ! i'm very patient and i can give as many lessons as necessary ! You must be sure that i can help you to learn French very fast!! Feel free to contact me i always answer very quickly !!

Reviews


danivasquez:Excellent communication \nPositive experience \nVery flexible and easy to work with \nWill rebook

marouaelgaitibi:Very good buyer!!!Excellent experience

ollyperkins:Brilliant, I have ordered lots from her! Would highly recommend - Hopefully I will get an A* now in my GCSE.

marouaelgaitibi:A very serious and kind buyer !! I really like working with him!!

ollyperkins:WOW! What an amazing service, I think that I have ordered about 15 hours of lessons now, as she is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment