Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will help you in mechanical engineering problems

I will help you in mechanical engineering problems












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

  • $20 Order Details
     1 Day Delivery  5 Revisions

    Basic

    I will help you in Mechanical Engineering Problems

    Proceed to Order ($20)
    • Gig Quantity
      1 ($20)
    Onlinexeeshaniqbal
     

    4.9 (47 Reviews)

    Contact Me
    • FromPakistan
    • Member sinceDecember 2016
    • Avg. Response Time1 Hrs.
    • Recent Delivery3 days

    I am a Mechanical Engineer. Fiver is my hobby and my passion. I can compromise about any thing for fiverr. So it's my first prefernce because it is my living.

    + Read More
    Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Email
    I Will Help You In Mechanical Engineering Problems (12)
    Fun & Lifestyle / Online Lessons

    About This Gig

    I am mechanical and manufacturing Engineer. I have experience in Ship design and maintenance industry. Also I am system and control engineer. Have experience in renewable energy plant design. I have ability to solve any kind of problem related to the Mechanical and material Engineering.

    EXPERT IN
    • Thermodynamics
    • Mechanics
    • Dynamics
    • Material science
    • Nano technology
    • Fluid
    • System design(educational level to industrial level)
    • Physics
    • Advanced mathematics

    SERVICES 
    • Problem solving
    • Assignments
    • Project ideas
    • Online exams
    • Report writing
    • System designs
    • System optimization 

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment