Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will help do math,algebra and statistics problem

I will help do math,algebra and statistics problem












About:

I will tutor you in maths, algebra and statistics.  I can help you on topics including, but not limited to:

Maths and Alegra:

1. Linear Algebra
2. Differential Equations
3. Calculus
4. Partial Differential Equation
5. Integration and Derivatives
6. Laplace Transform


Statistics:

1. Bayes Theorem
2. Hypothesis Testing
3. Regression Analysis
4. Data Analysis in Excel and SAS
5. Probabilities
6. Parametric and Non-Parametric Methods

Please contact me before placing the order. Looking forward to help you in all your queries. Thanks.

Reviews


chiarapanini:i AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE. TIMELY RESPONSES, KINDNESS AND SUPER QUICK DELIVERY. BEST SELLER TO WORK WITH. I RECOMMEND 100 PERCENT!

yogeshdaga560:Thank you for the feedback.

bissan78:wow, i am truly amazed on the fast work that provided with this seller and we will work with again. \n

yogeshdaga560:Great. I will also highly appreciate if you can reach out to me before you place an order. However, looking forward to work with you again. Thank you. :)

pkslayer987:awesome tutor


No comments:

Post a Comment