Monday, July 2, 2018

I will teach online english lessons,ielts,toefl,toeic,business

I will teach online english lessons,ielts,toefl,toeic,business












About:

I will teach you English customized to your level, need, interest, and ability via Skype, Hangouts, etc.

I am a native English speaker from the United States. I have been living and teaching English in East Asia for over one year and have experience with students of all ages and skill levels.

I have a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and a 140-hour TEFL certification. I have experience with editing articles for non-native English speaking scientists for publication in English-language scientific journals and have also published a peer-reviewed scientific article of my own.

I typically teach academic writing and speaking courses as well as TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, SAT, Business English, and other English and university preparation exams.  

Scheduling is flexible so disregard the listed delivery times. 

**Please send me a message before booking a gig to discuss what your needs and scheduling.**

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment