Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will teach you python from basic to advanced

I will teach you python from basic to advanced












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Python has wide range of practical uses and it can be the most versatile programming language to have on your toolbelt. 

Before we go further I know you are asking there are so many resources online why should I have this course? Well did you ever felt that instead of watching hours tutorials it would be easier and much faster to build something that YOU want if someone specifically guided you. Than this gig is for you. Below are somethings you can learn but are not limited to these..

What Will I Learn?
  • Build automated tools for cyber security.
  • Develop complex applications in Python
  • Build real life Python applications in a wide range of areas.
  • Build web applications with Flask.
  • Desktop applications with Tkinter or PyQT
  • Database applications.
  • Scientific computing with Numpy.
  • Data analysis and interactive data visualizations with Pandas and Bokeh.
  • Interactive web maps with Folium.
  • Scraping data from websites with Beautiful Soup.
  • Computer vision with OpenCV.
  • Sending automated emails with Smtplib.
  • Download data from various data service APIs.
  • Analyze and visualize stock market data.
  • Geocoding of addresses with Geopy.
  • Schedule programs based on computer events.

Reviews


ronwhitling:I would absolutely recommend and I will be using him again! I am definitely an armature when it comes to programming as a whole. Python is new to me and he was quickly able to show me some things I was not grasping and how to overcome those issues. \n\nGreat communication. Easy to work with!

rootk4jj:It was a pleasure.

tomasaddison1:Extremely tremendous service.\nI recommend him always.\nWill hire him again \u0026 again.\n\nBest of good luck

rootk4jj:Outstanding Experience!

sugarpuff2:He spends a lot of time with me for cheap. I feel like he does this to help and for fun, not for the money. I've learned a lot. Live sessions and homework inbetween, would highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment