Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will teach english on skype and be your english teacher

I will teach english on skype and be your english teacher












About:

Do you want to improve your English skills? 

You’re in the right place. 

You’ll be getting one-on-one Skype lessons with an Internationally Certified ESL Teacher. Your teacher (me) was born in America, and has a clear North American accent. 

You’ll be learning:

✓ Up-to-date Grammar
✓ Resume and Business Writing
✓ Proper Pronunciation
✓ Learning to Hold English Conversations
✓ English for Special Niches
✓ English for Interviews

And more... 

Any material of your choosing, and any difficult English concepts you struggle with - you will be learning them here. 

The basic level gig will give you a full 15-minutes of conversation with me, where you’ll be able to start learning and see how well we work together as teacher and student. 

After that, we can set up a weekly schedule for your English practice. 

Full 100% satisfaction guarantee with my English teaching skills - if your English skills aren't improving, you will get your money back! 

Ready to start learning to speak, write, and converse in proper English, and become fully prepared to apply to jobs and hold conversations?

Then scroll up, and get this risk-free gig right now to set up a time for your English lessons!

Reviews


karine1986:I had my third english lesson today. Jessica helped me to prepare myself for an interview. I feel ready ! Thank you again for your outstanding work. I totally recommend her.

jbelle3322:So excited for the opportunity to fulfill a new position within a world renowned company! Your talents, expertise, skill sets, charisma and execution will take you far! I’m so excited for your future. Thank you!

karine1986:Always great speaking with you !! Jessica is amazing . She is helping me a lot

jbelle3322:Thank you! I always look forward to our lesson. It's like speaking to a good friend!

karine1986:Jessica is very nice and helpful! She understands very quickly your needs and does her best to help you . I highly recommend her ! Looking forward our next session


No comments:

Post a Comment