Monday, August 6, 2018

I will help you in every type of work regarding Statistics, Mathematics etc.

I will help you in every type of work regarding Statistics, Mathematics etc.












About:

Hello!

I will help you in statistics and all mathematics work.

I can assist you for the following topics.

1. Data collection
2. Graphical techniques for summarizing data
3. Numerical techniques for summarizing data
4. Correlation and Simple Linear Regression
5. Probability
6. Discrete and Binomial distributions
7. Continuous and Normal distributions
8. Sampling distribution of sample mean
9. Confidence Interval – for mean and for proportion
10. Hypothesis Test for mean and proportion
11. Inference on two samples
12. Inference on least-squares regression model

Contact me please before sending the request  i can provide you more information.

Reviews


bidelj:Very cooperative ​will order again!!! He knows his statistics

statistics_pro:Thank you so much, i really appreciate your positive gig feedback! That keeps me going

benfuzze:Works very fast! Thank you!

statistics_pro:Oh thank you so much, I have much enjoyed helping with the project! Thanks a lot!

bidelj:Very cooperative ​will order again!!! He knows his statistics


No comments:

Post a Comment