Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will provide you with background information on your countries position on the issue.

I will provide you with background information on your countries position on the issue.












About:

As an experienced MUN (Model United Nations) delegate, I am well aware of how stressful preparation for conferences may be, especially if it is done just in time. With experience from world's global and leading conferences, I am well equipped to help you fill the gaps. 

In this Gig I can offer my help in discussing your issue/question and your countries position on it through chat or video call. It is always good to get an advice your strategies on the day of the debate.

As an extra I can look at your clauses/resolution and offer you and advice on improvements. Having been through a number of debates myself, I can also provide points to mention during the debate, related to the clauses/resolution.

If you are really clueless, I can analyse your issue and write up clauses and resolution for you. This will give you much less work and stress in the build up to the conference and to ease it up further, you will also receive advice in form of points to mention in the debate itself.

Reviews


tim123456789098:Great seller, communicative and helpful

tim123456789098:Great seller, communicative and helpful

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment